Xiamen Airlines, nicknamed Luhang (named because of the use of the egret on its emblem), is an airline headquartered in Xiamen, China. It has a northern headquarters in Beijing. Xiamen Airlines was established on July 25, 1984, and is the first Chinese company to do so. The airlines operated independently by the Civil Aviation Administration of China were jointly established by the Shanghai Administration of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, Xiamen Special Economic Zone Construction and Development Company (now Xiamen C&D Group), and Fujian Investment Enterprise Company.Features:
1. Using a new generation of technology, dust-free spray paint body without graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. The standard version is not equipped with voice-activated LED cabin lights, and other functions are the same as the upgraded version.
6. The upgraded version is equipped with voice-activated LED, built-in lithium battery, and a power-off switch at the bottom of the fuselage for charging at any time.
7. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Airline: Xiamen Airlines
Model: Boeing B737
Size: The fuselage is about 11.8 inches; ( 1in=2.54cm )
Material: ABS Resin
Weight: Approx 0.8kg
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com