Bombardier Dash 8 is designed and produced by De Havilland Canada (produced by Bombardier Aerospace from 1992 to 2019) based on De Havilland Canada’s DHC-7 modified turboprop engine-powered regional airliner series, which is also the company The best-selling model.
Airline: British Airways
Aircraft: Bombardier Dash8-300
Size: 5.06*5.39*1.48 inch (12.85*13.70*3.75 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.2kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Alterll Complies With All Laws In The Areas Where We Operate.
Alterll Conducts Our Business With Integrity, Sincerity, Honesty And Transparency.
Alterll Is Committed To Protecting The Industry And Our Customers From Fraud, Misrepresentation And Unethical Business Practices.
Alterll Has Developed An Anti-money Laundering Plan To Fully Comply With The Law.
Alterll Fully And Accurately Describes The Material Characteristics Of The Products And Commodities We Sell.
Alterll Takes All Necessary Measures To Ensure The Safe Transportation Of All Our Products.
Alterll Respects The Confidentiality Of The Trade Secrets And Data Of Our Employees, Our Business Partners And Our Customers.
Whether As An Individual Or As An Alterll Company, Alterll Strives To Continuously Improve Our Professionalism And Expertise.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org