Boeing AH4 "Apache" armed helicopter is the main armed helicopter of the US Army. Developed from the advanced armed helicopter program of the US Army in the early 1970s, AH-64 has strong anti armor and anti tank capabilities, and is honored as the "tank terminator". An Apache can carry up to 16 Hellfire missiles. Theoretically, it can destroy up to 16 tanks at a time"
Size: 9.8*9.8 inch (24.89*24.89 cm)
Material: Body ABS Engineering Plastic
Weight: Approx 1.2kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com